Thursday, July 3, 2008

Food to eat for acne and food thats known to cause acne

There are so many theories for acne removal. There are contemporary and parallel theories also for acne removal. Mainly home remedies or herbal remedies are indicated as parallel methods of acne removal. Some mechanical acne removal processes also have come up following worldwide research for acne removal. Acne light therapy is a prominent method for acne removal. In the acne light therapy highly sensitive blue light is used for acne removal. In laser acne therapy for acne removal, highly sophisticated laser rays are used to kill the bacteria hidden under the surface of the skin. This way acne removal is now a high tech process too.
• Cocoa rich foods such as chocolate and fried food stuffs like french fries, potato chips and sugar, among others, cause acne. So now you know what to eat.
When I used to work as a sales associate for a lousy phone company I was always embarrassed to give out a sales pitch because of my horrible skin. It was everything that bad skin was. My skin was too oily. When I would try to prevent it from becoming to oily it then became to dry and my skin started to peal and then creating even more pimples and blemishes. I could not even get at least one sale in one day or two days. I was frustrated with my skin and I felt like ripping it off. Until i found the best acne treatment for men.
pcterpiercingl.blogspot.com
tags: home acne care, have medicine for my acne, but i still eat alot of candy, best acne treatment for teens

No comments: