Saturday, September 27, 2008

Calamine lotion and baking soda to treat acne

« ...Let me tell you some of the various acne cures that I have tried that have not worked. Probably the most recent before I actually cured my acne was the three day apple cleanse. Did it work for me? Nope. How about taking a supplement like zinc every day because studies show that people with zinc deficiencies have acne? Did not work for me either. Or how about salicylic acid? Made my face swell up....
...Acnezine is a safe and inexpensive product that can effectively deal with a multitude of acne breakouts. If you are looking for a natural remedy that is free of any chemical additives of synthetic products then Acnezine acne treatment is most definitely what you will want to explore to deal with your acne problem. Clearly, the traditional is making a comeback in a new package!...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...- Eat more vegetables and fruits as they provide you an essential amount of vitamins, minerals and fibers, which are great for your body's immune system, skin's general health, and detoxification....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: top acne treaments, whats the best procedure to remove acne scars, birth control pills good for acne

No comments: