Thursday, October 2, 2008

Food to stay away from if you have acne

« ...Acne is not caused by dirt. Although oil on the skin can keep the pores from washing out the keratin and dead skin cells. As a result these substances get trapped inside the follicle and eventually result in a pimple. Therefore it is a good idea to keep the skin cleaned of oil that can clog the pores. ...
...Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...1. I believe the most effective natural treatment for acne is the use of lemon juice and rose water. It's so easy to get hold of these two ingredients, you can get them just about anywhere in the world at a cheap price. These two ingredients mixed together, create one hell of a effective solution that will eliminate your acne. What you do is simple, you mix the together, 50% lemon juice and 50% rose water. Then you apply the solution to a cotton pad, or a flanel. And then apply the solution to your infected acne areas, leave on for 30 minutes minimum, then wash off with warm water....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: adult acne product, dog acne on head, aminolevulinic acid with photodynamic therapy for acne

No comments: